Reprints Desk is proud to offer a federated search option to search multiple sources (up to 26 targets). To use the Search Multiple Sources, please follow the below steps:
1. Log into the Article Galaxy with your username and password.
2. Click 'Search Multiple Sources' Dashboard button
3. Enter your search terms into the search box, click 'search'
4. Interact with Search Results
a. Click the hyper linked article title to visit the article detail via the publisher site
b. Click 'Get article from REPRINTS DESK' icon to populate the single article order form.
c. Click 'Advanced' to perform a more advanced search and limit the sources
d. Click to toggle between 'results' and 'sources'
e. Click 'Sort' to sort between 'Best Matched', 'Publication', 'Source' and 'Year'
f. Filter results with a search, Keyword Tag Cloud, Author, Publication, Source and/or Year
The default list of targets includes:
- American Chemical Society (ACS)
- American Institute of Physics (AIP)
- American Medical Association (AMA)
- Annual Review
- Bentham Science Publishers
- British Medical Journal (BMJ)
- Cambridge University Press - Journals Online
- Future Science Group (FSG)
- High Wire Press
- JSTOR XML Gateway
- Lippincott Williams and Wilkins (LWW)
- Mary Ann Liebert Online
- Nature Publishing Group (NPG)
- Oxford University Press (OUP)
- Pubmed Central
- Royal Society of Chemistry (RSC)
- Science Direct
- Science Online
- Springer Link
- Taylor and Francis Online
- Wiley Online Library
This feature supports the following browsers and it is best to ensure that Pop-Ups, Java Script and Cookies are enabled as well as Adobe Flash Player installed in the browser:
- Internet Explorer 9 & above
- Firefox 3.6 & above
Would you like a custom instance of Knimbus? An example of custom features are:
- Additional Custom Targets over 500+ currently available (Targets can be developed in 3 working days)
- Export Bibliography in (BibText, CSV, Endnote) Formats
- Saved Searches
- Save or organize articles/ Upload Documents (up to 2 GB of Space per user via Knimbus)
- Each user can have own profile and can share links of articles within Projects / Groups.
- Custom Login Page for Each institution
- Select Multiple articles to order from RD
For a live demo or to request a quote for a custom version of our search solution, please contact us at email@example.com.