If your account has a PDF Library enabled, then whenever an eligible PDF is delivered by our services, a corresponding PDF will be loaded into your PDF library to be used as a repository for future requests. Documents delivered in a manner other than a link to a downloadable PDF from our servers, such as via links to subscribed materials or directly linked Open Access materials accessed through our order form are not added to the PDF Library.
You may have content that you already have in your organization's digital collection that you would like to add to the PDF library to be shared with your users. To do so, properly credentialed administrators can follow these steps:
1. Login to your admin account: https://www.reprintsdesk.com/login/adminlogin.aspx
2. Once signed in, please go to "PDF Library" on your left menu bar.
3. From there you will be able to click the button "Add article" as is underlined below to add the citation.
4. A new window will appear, which allows you to use the PMID or DOI to populate the citation information with the "Get Citation" button and in the end of the window you can add the PDF file for this article. as it show on the image below:
5. Click the Save button to save the record to your PDF Library.