Just a quick note to let you know that while this Help & Support Center and publishing of Reprints Desk release notes are new, that we've created and enhanced a number of Article Galaxy service components since our inception in 2006 until now. We've not shared these in any systematic way until now, but we wanted you to know why you may see a gap in the documentation during our "early years."
Here are a few highlights in case you're interested:
- Article Group Purchase - leverage reprints group purchasing power at your organization to lower total-cost-of ownership and risk, and also to deliver other additional benefits
- Article Resolver - a solution for companies that have library holdings and have considered adopting a link resolver or need an offline back-up to save on costly expenditures for subscription content they've already paid for.
- Article Shelf - an article repository component that facilitates workgroup collaboration around previously purchased articles
- eCTD Service Levels - an article preparation and delivery service component that supports regulatory submissions to the FDA and other regulatory agencies worldwide by enabling article PDFs to be prepared according to customer specifications.
- Price Estimates - the ability to view estimated prices within the user interface of the reprintsdesk.com order form. We'll be adding Price Quoting soon, which will provide hard price quotes that we will honor at the time an order is placed.
- Reporting - we now offer a number of valuable reporting capabilities that any account admin can now receive on-demand access to: All order data including spending, journal usage, linkouts orders, registered admins, registered users, turnaround reports, and customer service inquiries and response resolution.
- And much more!
Check out our website (www.reprintsdesk.com) to see our latest offerings and learn how they can benefit you. For more information, you can also contact a Reprints Desk sales representative using our online information request form.
Post is closed for comments.