Release notes for Bibliogo (www.bibliogo.com), the journal article web app for alerting, curation, access, collaboration and sharing.
- Bibliography feeds. Bibliography owners can now choose to publish an RSS feed for any bibliography.
- Bibliography tags. You can now tag bibliographies in addition to citations within bibliographies.
- Bibliography suggestions. Bibliogo now has a recommendation engine that analyzes each citation in your current awareness feeds and suggests relevant bibliographies.
- Feed filters. Current awareness feeds can now be filtered to show All Items, New Items, Suggested Items, or New Suggested Items.
- Smarter feed curation. You can now add current awareness feed citations to bibliographies in one click...plus the new recommendation engine automatically sorts the most relevant bibliographies to the top...plus feed filters let you focus on what's important to you.
- Order full-text PDF articles from feeds. You can now purchase articles directly from current awareness feeds. Plus, for qualifying premium customers, if you add the citation to a bibliography, the PDF will be delivered into your corresponding bibliography.
- Sign in with a Reprints Desk id. If you have a Reprints Desk username and password, you can now sign in to Bibliogo via the new Article Galaxy Dashboard at reprintsdesk.com OR sign in directly at bibliogo.com/login. You can also continue to sign in with your social identity.
Post is closed for comments.